Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

resurrecting the turbo M50 thread (pic request)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

resurrecting the turbo M50 thread (pic request)

ok, so i stumbled across my old turbo m50 pieces and the fire's being rekindled. i know there are people that have done this and i'm trying to get pictures of the exhaust manifold. the one i have doesn't look like it'll fit unless i modify it. last i remember, eric lukas had decided that there wasn't enough room for an m50 and a turbo manifold in an e30.. then i saw this :shock:

i know there's lots of mods to that engine bay (to get more room), things that i'm not so into doing on my car.

I was wondering if anyone has pictures of their own installation or anyone elses that i could look at (Jordan, got any gems laying around?)... just trying to get a feel for what people have done.
    sigpic
    king of bad decisions.

there wasn't enough room for an m50 and a turbo manifold in an e30.. then i saw this
    But that isn't - [edit] or doesn't look like an E30?
    Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

check out the black plastic cowl covers as well as the sheet metal in front of the radiator. the sheet metal that normally covers the blower motor and wiper motor has been cut out.
      sigpic
      king of bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by modifiede30
        there wasn't enough room for an m50 and a turbo manifold in an e30.. then i saw this
        But that isn't - [edit] or doesn't look like an E30?
        that is an e30 ... i have a video of this car

talk to the guy who has the s50 swap in the white e30 with the bmp rs body kit, hes got a turbo

Comment

That valve cover and top cover are GORGEOUS!

Yea, E30 M50 turbo's have been around. My brother might do one.

Comment

Working...
          X