help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

Okay so heres the problem. resently i replaced the wires, distributor cap and rotor, fuel lines and fuel filter. The car was running too good to be true. It was idleing sooo smooth and reving the same. I took the car back home (250mi drive) everything perfect. drove around at home and still perfect. Half way back to Pitt i stoped for gas and filled up on 93 octane gas because i have the JC chip and it needs at least 91. 20 min later im feeling a slight hesitation when im on the gas petal. Im like WTF. My first thought was that those bastards gave me bull shit gas. I get back and fill it back up with some more 93 from BP and the problems seems to go away. Long story short my car keep having theses damn hesitations. I feel its an ignition problem (timing) but have no thought as to why its happening. If it was because of the work i did why would it wait 350mi before acting up. An othere thing....when the car is cold it does not do it.....when the car heats up to operationg temp that is when it happens. Its the weirdest thing because i can go with out doing it for a while then other times it does it every time i hit the gas. could it be a a fuse, 02 sencer. Please help.....i cant take this anymore...i feel like its messing up the car and i wanrt to fix it asap. Thanks

bump

Comment

1. Break it down in to readable paragraphs and sentences.

2. Put some description of the problem in the subject line - we dont like "Help" as a subject - "Help, hesitation problem" is better.

3. My first guesses are ICV or vaccuum leak somewhere.
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

Working...
      X