No Cruise Control After Dash Swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Cruise Control After Dash Swap?

Ok, I swapped the dash (bigger job than I thought!) but it looks great!

I must have missed something, as the cruise control no longer works - Where should I be looking for harnesses? I don't recall removing anything in the steering column.

Thanks in advance, and a great thanks to "Chris Deegan" wherever, whoever you are for making a kick-ass DIY for dash swap!

There should be a single wire that plugs into the green connector on the back of the cluster. If it isn't plugged in, the CC won't work. Any spot on the green connector is fine, they are all connected together.

Comment

Could you describe the green connector - it's on the back of the cluster? In addition to the 3 large color-coded plugs?

Comment

It's G in this picture, a single wire that is in a two pin connector.

It plugs into this green connector on the back of the cluster.

On mine it's the rop right pin, but with the cluster flipped around ready to install it's the top left. It looks like they're common, so any will work.
        Last edited by Navarone; 09-27-2014, 01:51 PM.

Comment

NAILED IT! Man, you are a lifesaver! (well, cruise-saver in this case) Impressive.

I found the connector, just need to pull the cluster out again and plug it in. Thanks very much.

Comment

Sure thing, I've had my cluster out about 2 dozen times and forgotten that plug a few times. I didn't know what that wire was for, and my cruise control never worked anyway, but I knew exactly which wire Nitro meant.

Comment

Working...
            X