• Show
Clear All

Help please

can anyone help me identify the part to which this part number belongs :

PS : I've tried real oem and some other websites no results

where did you get the #?
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, what makes you think that is a part number? I'm thinking you have a wrong number in there.

Comment

a friend of mine is buying some BMW parts and that part number is on the list so he wants to know to which part that number belongs and since checking real oem and similar websites did not help so i am asking here

Comment

All I know is a Google search yields about 6 results, and 3 are this thread. Methinks something is rotten in Denmark, which in this case is your part number.
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

turned out its the vin ow an E12 they parted out and sent him the number by mistake in the part number section so how do i delete this thread ?

Comment

No need to delete it, it'll just hang out here. A mod/admin could if they wanted to, though.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Working...
              X