Wire across top of rear deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wire across top of rear deck

Ok so I'm putting my e30 m3 back together and I reinstalled the wire harness and I labeled it pretty well. However I have two wires that I'm not sure where they hook up to.

1. Originally ran across the top of the rear deck by the speakers from the driver side to the passenger side, it was UNDER the heat/sound insulation when I pulled it out. Where does it go? I don't think it was hooked up to anything but I'm not sure what it's for. It is part of the main wire harness not the stereo wiring.

2. The other wire is a 3 pin female connector that I runs in the the trunk, down the passenger side. It has a small rubber grommet on it but I'm not sure what it was hooked up to, perhaps the trunk central lock system?

I will post a pic later but any help appreciated.

1. Speaker and defrost both run across

2. Likely the 3rd brake light circuit

GL!
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

1. Rear defroster probably. does it have a female crimp connector on the end of it?
      2. no idea

Comment

#2 might be for the gas door actuator.

Comment

Gas door actuator wiring is in with the taillight wiring

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I love a good who done it

Comment

Thanks guys got it figured out.

Comment

Working...
              X