Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for those that have stripped interiors, what is behind the dead pedal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for those that have stripped interiors, what is behind the dead pedal?

I just got a ACS pedal set off ebay, and while going to mount the dead pedal i relized that my stock daed pedal is semi collapsed. So when i put my new dead pedal on it, there is a gap since the stock one has collapsed, which causes the rubber inserts to get pushed through. I think i may just put a peice of wood inbetween them but i think i will need some long ass screws to get it to hold right, so is there anything i should watch out for when drilling into the dead pedal?

There is a big styrofoam block in the sound insulation and that's it. There are wires to the far left side of the pad so be carefull
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by e304me
      I just got a ACS pedal set off ebay, and while going to mount the dead pedal i relized that my stock daed pedal is semi collapsed. So when i put my new dead pedal on it, there is a gap since the stock one has collapsed, which causes the rubber inserts to get pushed through. I think i may just put a peice of wood inbetween them but i think i will need some long ass screws to get it to hold right, so is there anything i should watch out for when drilling into the dead pedal?

so you got a pedal set that looks kinda like an ACS one....
      e30sport.net
      '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
      '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
      '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

yeah of course its not real pedal set, it costs $50

Comment

Originally posted by e304me
          yeah of course its not real pedal set, it costs $50
          i know its not real...
          e30sport.net
          '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
          '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
          '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

I have the huge chunk of ACS dead pedal block if anyone wants it, not just the cover looking thing. It is a replica though. $100 obo :).
            Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

Working...
            X