No announcement yet.

lost key and locked steering column...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many factors contribute to the failure of a door lock. Quite often, low-quality and cheap mechanisms break down. But even an expensive lock has a specific service life. Unfortunately, locks that can serve forever have not been invented yet, and even the most expensive and high-quality devices may break down one day. Sometimes the machine breaks down, as they say, for no reason: it worked perfectly, and then suddenly it jams. But more often than not, the lock starts to clog a little earlier. This is a signal that there may be a breakdown of the device. So if you encounter such a breakdown, it is better to call a locksmith https://mylocallocksmithtx.com/grand-prairie/.
    Last edited by corbiruss; 11-09-2021, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Locksmiths will not touch BMW. We have been down this road before. Put the car on wheel dollies and move it out then talk to the dealer to see what they need to give you a new key. Anything to show that you purchase the car legally will work (with some dealers).

Comment

I do not agree, I've used locksmith welling services when I had door lock issue and it was solved quite easily. I had to show just a document to proof this car was mine and that's all. A dealer would have asked a lot more docs to proof this car is mine and it would also take much more time for them to solve this issue of mine. So I agree with the idea a locksmith could solve this issue way better and faster, sometimes it could be even cheaper
        Last edited by ElliotM; 03-17-2022, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X