Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 odometer gears

Hey guys,
    I bought the set to replace the broken odometer gears in my e30 and once I had it apart I realized it has two other gears missing that the PO removed. Can anyone help me source them? I've included a picture, its the black and white ones here.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

you are missing those two the person is holding in that pic?

if no one volunteers some on here, ebay has a ton of speedo gauges for sale on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by superj View Post
      you are missing those two the person is holding in that pic?

if no one volunteers some on here, ebay has a ton of speedo gauges for sale on their own.
      unfortunately yes, I think the previous owner started the job of replacing the broken gears and decided half way through to stop for some reason put it back together while also removing the two gears pictured.

Comment

well, gauges are cheap on ebay. you could even get a euro one with the gears and put your new gears in and just have your speedo in kilometers instead of mph

Comment

Originally posted by superj View Post
          well, gauges are cheap on ebay. you could even get a euro one with the gears and put your new gears in and just have your speedo in kilometers instead of mph
          The ones on ebay looked like they were $80+ which id hate to pay for 2 small plastic gears :(

Comment

I think your ebay-fu is not so strong than. I have a number of htem saved on my ebay search and they are 30-40 bucks. but I am looking for euro ones so maybe that is why.

Comment

I’m sure you know, but there were two different OEM manufacturers for gauge clusters - VDO or MotoMeter. The replacement odometer gears are different - so I would assume these would be too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaxer View Post
                I’m sure you know, but there were two different OEM manufacturers for gauge clusters - VDO or MotoMeter. The replacement odometer gears are different - so I would assume these would be too.
                almost forgot about this, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X