Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Management for vehicle service history & upcoming maintenance

Hey everyone,
    I'm creating this post to introduce myself and also to offer a service I am providing (free). I am a long time car enthusiast, 12 years. Also have been a lurker of these fourms for quite a while. The e30 was my first car ever, and is what started this whole journey for me. It’s amazing how far this platform has progressed, all thanks to you guys! I've also owned many b5 s4's, all the way from stock to stage 3+. I've also owned/modified a Ur s4, b5 a4, b6 a4, 200 TQ, wrx sti, focus st, e30 325i, Chevy Silverado 1500, Ford F-350 7.3 power stroke, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Saturn sc2, Yamaha r6,Suzuki bandit 1200s, and a Honda 919r. I've gone from many different platroms as well as worked on a wide variety of cars/trucks/motorcycles. I'm a certified ASE mechanic in engine performance. As a fellow enthusiast, I'm looking to give back to my community and this is what I'm offering. A simple way for you guys to compile all of your past vehicle service history into one easy to read format. Currently I'm using excel, but I may go to something different in the future. I've attached a few example of spreadsheets I've done for my cars, as well as other people's cars I manage. See the attachments below.
    Putting together these spreadsheets for all my projects has helped me keep track of

-all past vehicle services performed
    -keep track of my spending on the project
    -get ready for upcoming services to be performed
    -and add overall value to the vehicle when it comes time to sell

I can't tell you how much this has helped me when it came time to sell. As the buyer will have everything he needs to know about the vehicle, all nice and organized into one place. Which as I've said, added to the overall value of the vehicle.
    So what exactly are you getting?

1. A vehicle history report. All possible information you have on your vehicle will be compiled into an excel spreadsheet. The date of service will be recorded, where it was performed, at what mileage the service was performed, the cost of parts and labor, and any future services that need to be noted. See the examples.
    2. Upcoming services to be performed. Based off your history report, I will keep track of upcoming maintainence, preventative services, and any modifications or changes you wish to make to the vehicle. I will recommend used oil analysis, compression tests, anything that needs replaced that may possibly leave you stranded, and service shops near you that I know of that are honest and reliable shops.
    3. Personal goals for your car. Is it a daily driver? Or your weekend warrior? Or maybe it's your track car. I will help you with whatever your goal/purpose of the car is. I have a personal financial advisor as well as a social media manager. I will consult with them as far as budgeting for upcoming performance mods, as well as if you are looking for sponsors I can help you get your car noticed. Whatever your personal goal with the car, I will do my best to help you achieve this goal and help you stay on track without sacrificing too much of your own personal time to do so.
    In summery,
    What you get is a detailed spreadsheet of all vehicle history, reminders of upcoming services/modifications to be performed, and overall management of your vehicle.
    What does it cost? Nothing! I am doing this out of pure enjoyment and to give back to my beloved car community. I have lost so much money and time throughout years of chasing that car we all desire. We all put so much time and effort into our cars, and I figure, if I can help some people from making the same mistakes I did, help them organize priorities, save time and money, than it was worth it! Again, there are no tricks or sercet motives. I am just a normal car guy looking to help out, and do something I love.
    Because I do work a normal 9-5 job, I will only be able to take a limited number of people. I can take 10 people for the time being. If you are one of the top ten to respond from this forum, realize that you will be enlisted for my services for ONE year! After the year is up, I have to give your spot up to someone else. All I ask is that after the year is up, you give me an honest review of my services and how I can Improve. So if you are interested, please follow the instructions below.

1. Email me at Pandmtracking@gmail.com. State which forum you are from, and what car I will be managing for you. This is not my personal email, I have an email set aside specifically for people's vehicles I work with.
    2. I will respond with a welcome email with further instructions.

This is something everyone can benefit from. I'm not here to sell myself or services. You have nothing to lose, it's free. I also realize that there are other apps and paid services for this specific purpose. But you are getting my personal help, and years of experience, and again all for free 😊
    Thanks everyone!
    Attached Files
Working...
X