No clutch pedal feel whatsoever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No clutch pedal feel whatsoever.

Been gone for a few weeks and come home and get in the car. There is no clutch whatsoever. It's parked in wet grass so I can't tell if there is a hydraulic leak or not. I was thinking it was the slave cylinder but I'm not sure. I thought when the slave went bad that it was a spongy feel. I've got no feel whatsoever.

Either the Clutch Master Cylinder or the Slave. Check your floorboard and under the car for brake fluid.

Comment

Get a homeless cat, get some of that grass and feed it to it. If something happens to the cat then you know it is a fluid leak

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
        Get a homeless cat, get some of that grass and feed it to it. If something happens to the cat then you know it is a fluid leak

hahahahha use a dog, they will get affected way faster

Comment

Originally posted by MikeE30325i View Post
          hahahahha use a dog, they will get affected way faster
          You bastard, dogs are way better than cats
          Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

way way better
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
            Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

hell no, cats are the shit! they clean themselves. and stuff. yeah.....i dunno

Comment

Replaced the slave cylinder and bled it with the syringe method before bolting it back up to the car. Worked like a charm until after driving it for 20 minutes I realized that it's still dripping from somewhere up above. At least I have use of the clutch to move it around right now. I will get it on a lift tomorrow and check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by brian0128 View Post
                  Replaced the slave cylinder and bled it with the syringe method before bolting it back up to the car. Worked like a charm until after driving it for 20 minutes I realized that it's still dripping from somewhere up above. At least I have use of the clutch to move it around right now. I will get it on a lift tomorrow and check it out.
                  Possibly your clutch fluid line from the Master to the Slave mine did the same thing when I first swapped my 5spd tranny in. May need replacement or just a good tightening where the hard line and the rubber line meet.

Comment

Working...
                  X