mod help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mod help plz

just picked up a 325e .. can someone give me some input on the best way to obtain more power? maybe a rundown on steps on what to get first? exhaust,chip, headers? thanks a mil.

I don't know what mod to do 1st. But on mine, a rear end with a deeper set of gears helped out alot. I put LT headers and a exhaust on mine and it helped some. I've also heard that a chip helps out too, but i've never tryed it so i don't really know if it does or not.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

do chip first so you can r3vs it
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

any suggestions on what chip would be best for an eta? where i can get it? online or store vendor? im located in nyc so any info would help. whats the best vendor to get these upgrades. im still new to the whole e30 scene so im very unknowledgable to where and what to get. Ive been in the vw scene for a years so i have more knowledge about them. lol anyhow like i said and help is appreciated and thanks in advance!!!

Comment

Working...
        X