OBC Immobilizer Bypass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBC Immobilizer Bypass

Hey guys, I removed my obc today and found out that my car wouldn't start. I searched and found no easy fix regarding the problem. I hooked a few things back up and got it to start again. While the car was running a pulled a few plugs and soon realized what plug was keeping it from starting when everything was unplugged. Its a small 2 wire plug with 2 solid green wires on one end and green/red wires on the other. Cut the plug off on the solid green side and solder those two wires together. Thats it.

-Chris

This thread right here is a headache...

Last edited by White Nightmare; 04-26-2007, 11:11 PM.
    Big Brain- "The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving earth for no raison!"

- California Certified Smog Technician -

Sorry to resurrect a old post but was it one of these connectors? Im having a similar problem

Originally posted by White Nightmare View Post
    Hey guys, I removed my obc today and found out that my car wouldn't start. I searched and found no easy fix regarding the problem. I hooked a few things back up and got it to start again. While the car was running a pulled a few plugs and soon realized what plug was keeping it from starting when everything was unplugged. Its a small 2 wire plug with 2 solid green wires on one end and green/red wires on the other. Cut the plug off on the solid green side and solder those two wires together. Thats it.

-Chris

This thread right here is a headache...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=obc+start
    Attached Files

Comment

Under the drivers kick panel, behind the abs computer(big shinny silver box), is a small black box with 2 green connectors. The connectors look like the door chime connectors but green. In those 2 green connectors there are about 6 wires. The 2 largest wires are green and green/red. Cut the green and green/red wires then splice them together to bypass the obc relay.

Comment

Working...
      X