No announcement yet.

E36 Center Console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car came with one installed when I bought it. I'll get a pic for you guys, I don't really know what is involved to install it though.

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

I had a picture somewhere of a cabrio with bright yellow seats, and he had an e46 ebrake console retrofitted, it looked awesome.

Comment

in

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            I had a picture somewhere of a cabrio with bright yellow seats, and he had an e46 ebrake console retrofitted, it looked awesome.

This one ?

Comment

Wow, that looks amazing. Not my first choice of interior color, but everything "fits"

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by turboeta View Post
                ok.. great, so it fits. guess i know what i'm doing this week.

Comment

i took this pic the other day. very crappy pic but atleast it fits

harry/harout

Comment

the armrest would be nice. but i don't like the fitment at the front end of it. might research a e46 console though.

Comment

That image is like looking at a mindfuck puzzle or something. Keep crossing my eyes hoping to see the armrest, but it never happened. :(

Comment

^sorry it didnt have an armrest but it had the place for it. I posted it more for the console.
                        harry/harout

Comment

weird noises came out of me when I scrolled by that type-r/big bird/fuh raze yellow interior.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                            weird noises came out of me when I scrolled by that type-r/big bird/fuh raze yellow interior.
                            it's called chronic gas. they have a pill for that. :D

Comment

Working...
                            X