Wiper Problem Still.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiper Problem Still.

did a search didn't really see anything that could help so maybe somebody can lend me a hand. I just picked up a 85 318I the wipers they just keep going and going and going.. The only time they will shut off is when i pull the fuse.. I replaced the switch and cleaned the connections on the wheel. Can anybody lend me any insight on what the problem maybe?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had just replaced the relay and they still don't shut off.. What else should I check?

Thanks

Re: Wiper Problem Still.

Originally posted by liquidpen
    did a search didn't really see anything that could help so maybe somebody can lend me a hand. I just picked up a 85 318I the wipers they just keep going and going and going.. The only time they will shut off is when i pull the fuse.. I replaced the switch and cleaned the connections on the wheel. Can anybody lend me any insight on what the problem maybe?

I had just replaced the relay and they still don't shut off.. What else should I check?

Thanks
    have you tried replace the wiper control moudle??? its the big black long thing in your fuse box. i'm thinking the relay is sticking open.
    Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Re: Wiper Problem Still.

Originally posted by Spaz
      Originally posted by liquidpen

Thanks
      have you tried replace the wiper control moudle??? its the big black long thing in your fuse box. i'm thinking the relay is sticking open.

yea that is what i replaced the thing in thre fuse box.

Comment

Working...
      X