Exhaust questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust questions

Hey im looking to replace my exhaust but have got a few questions. Ive got an eta but plan on doing the "i" exhaust mod. If i did do this could i use this exhaust with an m50 swap, more importantly i know it could be used but would it be a good idea? Im talking about basiclly the whole system here. Im willing to shell out some green for it but i only want to have to shell it out once. The reason i want ot put it on my current engine is becasue i want to get this engine running in tip top shape and use it for ahwile before i do the swap, and who knows i might change my mind but i would like the freedom to use it if i choose to go the swap route.

good question.....i too am pondering the same question...plus is $400 a good price for the full exaust system engine back....installed?

Comment

check out Ireland Engineering www.bmw2002.com

they just came out with their own stainless steel cat back system, for $350

Comment

IMHO, don't buy a nice exhaust now.

We all talk about doing the swap and if you were definately going to do it in the next year or so, I would say buy the nicer exhaust.

BUT since you seem uncertain of the swap, I would say just buy a cheap exhaust now, and save your money. The money you spend for a nicer exhaust can give better performance elsewhere.

just my

Comment

Working...
        X