No announcement yet.

Crash: Front bumper removal problem. help me plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well....i just put the car back togeth and to my great dismay, the repairs came out amazing, my self-fabricated@work braket fit and welded on nicely and this is what it looks...

I also custom made the marker lights, notice they are not nasty orange anymore and actually looks quite nice. i can make a pair by hand in like 3minutes and fit better than the stock one :D enjoy:

these are rain drops from the test drive, otherwise they are more transparent than glass and car barely notice that there's anything there. seems to seal pretty well so...

i would like to thank all of you for your ideas....and now a bumperless-pic of last week's event:

^^my fav pic:
    No more e30s for me.
    88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
    88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
    91 BMW 325i [sold]
    86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Good work. Nice when someone proves me wrong. ;) You could get a job in a body shop!
      sigpic

Comment

oh snap! did you spin that or carry it through?

Comment

^^ no spin on that turn the whole day, that is a reducing radious kind of turn and just a few feet down it takes a sharp'ish turn but i probably messed up the exit somewhat. won't know till video footage is posted
          Originally posted by ddavidv View Post
          Good work. Nice when someone proves me wrong. ;) You could get a job in a body shop!
          those are kind words thank you! i'm a little rusty on the welding, but after i grinded it down you can't even tell...for the most part! :p
          No more e30s for me.
          88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
          88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
          91 BMW 325i [sold]
          86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Working...
          X