dealerspeed.net login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dealerspeed.net login

Can someone pleeeeeeeeez send me a login to this site? Or if you could run a vin for me from time to time (I promise I won't be abusive) please let me know. Either PM me or email dmitry275 at hotmail.com

Good luck getting someone to give you their access number.. Giving that out is asking for trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
      Good luck getting someone to give you their access number.. Giving that out is asking for trouble.
      There's nothing there that didn't used to be free and for the asking.

Comment

BMW monitors IP addresses of those who use the DCS account. Even independent shops pay BIG money for DCS access. Anyone who is a tech is told never to give out their DCS login. That being said, I do not have a login for DCS at the moment, only centernet. Are you looking for a vehicle history or a radio code?
        Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport View Post
          BMW monitors IP addresses of those who use the DCS account. Even independent shops pay BIG money for DCS access. Anyone who is a tech is told never to give out their DCS login. That being said, I do not have a login for DCS at the moment, only centernet. Are you looking for a vehicle history or a radio code?
          I need the WVI for an import, bastards charge $500 for it now. If you could help me out me love you long time! The vin's 5UXFE43578L002542

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport View Post
            I'm the same as you. I only have Centernet/Tis access right now.

I think DCS is something like ~$180-300 a month. Cant remember what our shop paid while we had it, but it was unnecessary, so we gave it up.

Comment

Working...
            X