odometer dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

odometer dead

alright the only thing thats dead is the odometer, i thought that when the SI batteries die that several things would go out with it, what should be expected if its only the odometer that isnt working
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

odo dead but speedo works? Gears then.

Comment

I have the same problem but it doesn't bother me to much doing that it stopped at 316K odd miles.

Comment

which gears are specific to getting this fixed?

Comment

Comment

ive found the sources in which to purchase gears... i think they are all over priced.
            So which gears fix the odo?

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
              ive found the sources in which to purchase gears... i think they are all over priced.
              So which gears fix the odo?
              In the FAQ/DIY section:

More often than not it will be the little brown gear followed by the orange gear. It has been mentioned that you may be able to source the gears out cheaper if you were to stop by a hobby/rc shop and see it they have something comparable. Cheers.

Comment

great thread!

Comment

There's a guy in Spain who sells the gears pretty cheaply on ebay. Work just fine too. I believe his username is sportevolution. If he doesn't have any listed, email him and he'll help you out. Shipping's quick too.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
                  When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's £3.95 per minute.
                  "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." Jack Nicholson"
                  Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Comment

Working...
                  X