Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passenger Window Seal

Hey-

Can the rubber window seal on the backside/rearside of my passenger door window be replaced? The other day it kinda came undone and broke I guess, it's the rubber strip-thing that touches the back edge of the front passenger-side window.

Driving is terrible because there is annoying noises from the air getting in, pretty much it's fucking loud and I fear to roll down that window b/c it could get worse and crumple-smush in there more. Just don't know if it's replaceable.

OK is it the window seal (Ie. in the track and the window runs in it)? Or is it the door seal the runs on top of the door?

Either one can be replaced you have to pull the window out if its the 1 in the track. but thats not hard.

BTW I have all the seals you could ever want if you have a 2 door. I am in Mi come an get em. But you have to by tomarrow, I am moving out west weds morring.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      the window seal (Ie. in the track and the window runs in it)
      yep

replaceable, eh?

Comment

Working...
      X