Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

radio code question

So my batt needs a jump....no biggie.

Dead batt set off radio code...I have my code but cant get it to return to normal play mode.....

Its worked in the past....what in the world could I be doing wrong?.
    I love sitting down and just driving!

if you typed it in wrong more that 3 times (i think) then you need to hit the tiny reset button in the corner before you try again. don't know if that's your issue, but it happened to me.

Comment

..ok then..before I found the code card I did it wrong like 10x....hahaha. Hope thats it...thanks.
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by jms16v View Post
        if you typed it in wrong more that 3 times (i think) then you need to hit the tiny reset button in the corner before you try again. don't know if that's your issue, but it happened to me.
        Not sure what reset button that is, but I thought you had to wait like an hour or something, then try again?
        - Sean Hayes

Comment

Turn the key to the first "On" position and wait a minimum of 60 minutes then try the code again and it'll work.
          sigpic
          1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
          Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
          Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Working...
          X