HELP. dash removal..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP. dash removal..?

so im currently in the process of hiding the wiring for my sub/amp.. and i need to remove the part of the dash that houses the heat switches and fan and all that.. the lower peice.. can anyone help me out?

i think most of that stuff stays in place when you pull the dash off. there are a few writeups that should inform you.

Comment

what im really tryin to do is not take the entire dash off.. if its possible at all.. i just want that lower peice to come up so i can pull the sub wires under it through the center console to get into my trunk..

ill look around for some other write up..

thanks

Comment

86 eta...not sure it will help or not. Good luck

Comment

Dude, I sent enough RCAs to run them properly, NOT under the center console.

Run them in the factory routes along the drivers side!

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

the factory spot???

like go through the steering column and down along the bottom left side wall??

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaaa View Post
              the factory spot???

like go through the steering column and down along the bottom left side wall??
              Just exactly that. If you pull the door sill (the strip of plastic) and look under the carpet, you will see a bunch of wires running along the side. Pull the back seat out, you will see those same wires running into the trunk, through a grommet. take the grommet out and make a new hole in it (you will see what I mean when you get there) and re-seal it, just like factory.

It really isn't hard, the toughest part is getting the door sill off in one piece without breaking it.

Luke

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

yeahh i tryed pullin at the door sill and mine was not budgin at all... i will try again..

thanks

Comment

its a bitch but if you try running down the console you will be replacing the rcas before you know it.

Comment

replacin em?? why is that?

Comment

Working...
                    X