Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hood Liner recommendations needed

Hey Guys,

I need a replacement for the liner that goes under the hood on the e30's from the factory.

The reason is, is b/c 2 winters ago while it was in storage, mice got into the hood liner and made little holes in it :( THANKFULLY they didn't get into the interior, or trunk, or cause any damage to the paint, or electrical systems.

Last fall I made sure to put a WHOLE LOT of mice poison all ove rthe outside of the car, interior, engine area, inside each wheel, in the tires, etc. I basically left no area uncovered, esp since mice poison is relatively cheap compared to replacing older parts on an e30.

Thanks in advance

Here at the bottom

Try Downey dryer sheets inside the car instead of poison in the interior. Rats and mice do not like the strong smell.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
    When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's £3.95 per minute.
    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." Jack Nicholson"
    Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofthewaters View Post
      Here at the bottom

Try Downey dryer sheets inside the car instead of poison in the interior. Rats and mice do not like the strong smell.

I thought that would work too, as bars of original irish spring are supposed tho repel them.

No dice, they even ate that too!

This time, if they live after eating the poison, then I'm totally f*cked

Comment

You could just remove it and go au naturale. It's only purpose is to deaden sound.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X