cruise control add on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cruise control add on

I have a 91 318i that did not come with cruise control, but i just bought an 87 325 that has this feature. i want to add it to my 318. can i just plug and play or will i have some compatibility issues? I also purchased the cruise setup from another later model e30 325 Plastic bumpers). i haven't made a direct comparison, but the parts look about the same. can i use this stuff on my 91 and expect it to work?

brian
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

It is doable. Only real issue is changing the throttle cable over. There is one pigtail from the cruise control that has a green wire on it that has to go to the load side of the brake pedal switch and the light purple one needs to be tapped into an accessory circuit.
    what you did to this car is like getting a supermodel naked and willing to do anything you please. now here you are faced with ths once in a lifetime opportunity and then you squander it by making her fuck you in the butt with a 24" strap on. you are a sad, silly little boy.

Comment

I think I saw some info on this at m42club. IIRC, you need to use the throttle actuator from an E36 M42.

Comment

Working...
      X