MS2PNP UEGO wideband wiring and IAT sensor wiring help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS2PNP UEGO wideband wiring and IAT sensor wiring help

I jsut got my downpipe installed in my turbo car and have some questions about the wideband sensor.

can I splice my wideband wirings directly into the old o2 sensor wires? If not which should I splice into?

while on the topic of wiring, for the IAT sensor I believe i remember seeing that you can splice into the old maf wiring to make it work, is this true?

I only used the O2 signal wires to send 0-5V from my AEM UEGO, presently I am getting switched 12v from the aux fusebox and ground at the passenger strut location. It's working fine so far. The two white wires are the heater circuit, and I believe grey is signal.
    Yes, you can use the MAF wiring. If I recall correctly the far two leads are what you splice to the GM IAT plug.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdayasna View Post
      I only used the O2 signal wires to send 0-5V from my AEM UEGO, presently I am getting switched 12v from the aux fusebox and ground at the passenger strut location. It's working fine so far. The two white wires are the heater circuit, and I believe grey is signal.
      Yes, you can use the MAF wiring. If I recall correctly the far two leads are what you splice to the GM IAT plug.
      Awesome, so switched 12v, ground, and just splice in the grey wire? Is there no need for that fourth wire?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawskip View Post

Awesome, so switched 12v, ground, and just splice in the grey wire? Is there no need for that fourth wire?
        The 4th wire is an analog output, not needed. Did you read the instructions that came with your gauge?

Comment

Working...
        X