M3 photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I go whoring again...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Higher res in the last shot please.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
        Here I go whoring again...

Rain,
        I see suspension was changed on your car. What did you put in?

Comment

Here are a few of my 89' nothing too crazy

When I first got her back in 04':
          All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

nice car man!
            Originally posted by 416stroker
            well Fünfgang or whatever is the new ubernasty a whore

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Higher res in the last shot please.
              I'll see what I can do. I'll try toget one uploaded to flikr in a bit...

Edit: flikr only lets me upload a 1024x685

Originally posted by oliwer78 View Post
              Rain,
              I see suspension was changed on your car. What did you put in?
              Pretty much a general sprucing-up of the whole thing. The only things that changed from stock are:

Ground Controll E30 Touring Coamber-plates
              H+R Race Springs with the upper pads removed in front
              Billstein Sport Springs/Struts

I was going to go all AKG poly bushings all around but I'm going to wait until winter when I plan on dropping the subframes and doing a proper overhaul and reenforcing regimen. For now I'm just going to enjoy the car for the summer.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Touring plates? Noise? or just as comfortable as OEM stocks?
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  Touring plates? Noise? or just as comfortable as OEM stocks?
                  Yeah, I'd like a review as well... considering these, along with the Vorshlags for my project. I know the Vorshlags are good, based on other's feedback... curious about these though...

Garey

Comment

my baby

Attached Files

Comment

my 89 zinno

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                        e30polak, what RS's are those and specs? Looks badass!
                        Those are the RS212 slant lips: 17x8.5 et13 all around :pimp:

Originally posted by oliwer78 View Post
                        Ac Schnitzer's look great on your car.
                        not sure why people make their cars to be flat black. Is it still cool these days? I bet it's not pretty. I always vomit a bit to my mouth...
                        Which set of Schnitzers? I have 4 sets! :p

The solid primer black is for now. Chris doesn't want to paint his car for a while because he drives it day to day and drives it hard. He doesn't want to worry about paint chipping, etc. At least it's all one color now, and it was dirt cheap to do.

For reference, here is how the paint used to look (same condition he bought it in):

That was me driving it to Hella Flush a couple years ago. It used to have character that way. But now it looks much cleaner IMO. I don't mind flat black, but we will change it to polyurethane satin soon to give it a bit more gloss. :-D
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sebse30m3 View Post
                          my 89 zinno

What a POS, and I hear the owner is a real douche!

JK Sebastian, you know I love your car. ;)
                          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                            The solid primer black is for now. Chris doesn't want to paint his car for a while because he drives it day to day and drives it hard. He doesn't want to worry about paint chipping, etc. At least it's all one color now, and it was dirt cheap to do.

For reference, here is how the paint used to look (same condition he bought it in):

That was me driving it to Hella Flush a couple years ago. It used to have character that way. But now it looks much cleaner IMO. I don't mind flat black, but we will change it to polyurethane satin soon to give it a bit more gloss. :-D
                            I was talking more about faded black in general, not this particular car. This one is understandable, since paint sucked from the beginning. I'm more concerned about great looking cars converted into that ugly faded black look.

Comment

Might as well post some pics for my first post on r3v. These are from Eurowerks 5Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020035.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	7134883

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020025.jpg
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	7134884

Name:	P1020127.jpg
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	7134885

Name:	P1020119.jpg
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	7134886
                              sigpic
                              Instagram: @DrLeadFoot

Comment

so jealous of all of you guys in here....
                                everyone has been posting there own, but is it okay to post the one you wish you owned? ;)
                                i am absolutely in love with this one...
                                i have to have an e30 m3 before i die....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X