Pebra e30 M3 side skirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pebra e30 M3 side skirts?

ever heard of them? I haven't been able to find much info about them.

Part numbers are

5171 1929 893 Pebra
    5171 1929 894 Pebra
    '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Do you mean Pfeba?

Comment

no, its definitely Pebra!

Comment

Have read that Pebra produced early Mtec spoilers for BMW e28's. So maybe they are early oem pieces

Comment

found some articles from 1996, Pebra was the oem supplier for BMW.

The German firm makes plastic bumpers, body side moldings and panels, windshield moldings and trim, as well as metal exterior components and systems, at four undisclosed European plants, for carmakers including Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW, and Ford.

Pebra is a leading supplier of plastic and metallic exterior components and systems, including fascias, body side moldings, body side panels, trim products, drip moldings, windshield moldings and door frames for the European automotive market, and employs over 1,000 employees at four production facilities and a research and development centre in Germany. Pebra is anticipated to have sales in fiscal 1997 of approximately Cdn dlrs 250 million to OEM customers located in Europe, including Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW, Volvo, Rover and Ford.

Comment

Hello, I know it's a pretty old post but I just found that I have those exact side skirts and didn't find anything on them beside this post so if you got any info on them I would be happy to know and I might sell also.

Comment

Working...
            X