New e30 M3 332x32mm BBK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New e30 M3 332x32mm BBK

Wilwood has just discountinued the venerable SL6R and SL4R radiial calipers and replaced them with radial versions of the Superlite forged calipers. That new caliper is cheaper and most of all, can be used on rotors up to 14" (355mm).

332x32mm / 13.06"x1.25" floating rotor and 6 piston radial Superlite caliper

355x32mm / 14"x1.25" floating rotor and 6 piston radial Superlite.
    Different caliper mounts but same hats.
    And it fits a 17" APEX wheel ;-) But balancing weights must be relocated.

If lateral clearance is a problem with the 355x32mm BBK, adapters that fit the new version of the narrower SL6R14 caliper are also available
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Lee, I thought you were moving away from willwood, and starting to us AP Racing calipers?

My new to me M3 came with your rally kit and it's awesome, good work!
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
      Lee, I thought you were moving away from willwood, and starting to us AP Racing calipers?

My new to me M3 came with your rally kit and it's awesome, good work!
      I now have a new rep at Wilwood that is competent. Actually he's not in Camarillo, California, which is why he does his job right. Every fuck up happens becaue of the staff in Camarillo.

Working with Essex Parts, my AP supplier, is not without problem either. But with Wilwood's new offering, I can offer an AP-based kit for say $2399.00usd and the ame one with Wilwood calipers (see pictired above) for $1699.00usd, which one you think will sell more? ;-)
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Working...
      X