Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FT-5-lug e30 m3 struts with the spring perch cut-off for a a set of complete struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT-5-lug e30 m3 struts with the spring perch cut-off for a a set of complete struts

For trade-a set of e30 m3 struts with the spring perch cut-off for a a set of complete struts. Here's the story: I have a set of clean struts I was preparing for GC coilovers to install on to my 325is. I can't do the coilovers for a little while, so I was thinking of just installing the 5-lug suspension with lowering springs.

Is anyone going the coilover route? Can I trade you my struts for yours? All they have removed is the lower spring perch. They are uncut and in good condition. Pictures coming this weekend.

Thanks!

To clarify, I have e30 m3 5-lug struts and need to trade for the same. Complete 5-lug e30 m3 struts.

Comment

by the time you complete this trade you may as well wait until you have the money to do what you want. Figure out shipping and everything else it really doesn't seem worth it. Just my 2 cents. I used to rush to get stuff done and usually regretted the result.

Comment

Working...
      X