• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB AC Compressor

Anyone have one new or used for sale?
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

I have a used one still on my car that I have been contemplating taking out. I just don't know how to remove my A/C without ruining the system...or I don't even know if parts of it can be ruined when exposed to air.
    Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

What car if you don't mind asking? Was under the impression the M3 compressor was specific.

How much would you want for it shipped to 96349?
      323i s50

Comment

I'm sorry. I click on the new posts feature from my phone and end up in places answering threads that I don't normally participate in. I was referring to my cabrio. If it's compatible PM me otherwise I can't really offer any help :|

Comment

325i and m3 compressors have the same part number 64528385713, mounting brackets may vary.

eEuroparts.com is the premier supplier of European auto parts for SAAB, BMW, Volvo, VW, Audi, Mercedes, and other European car brands. Since 2000.

Comment

Can I just pull it off and send it to him or will exposing it (or anything else) to air ruin the compressor?

Comment

Go to an automotive shop that does AC service. They will be happy to remove the freon out of the system at no charge, then you can remove it.

I have not heard of any issues installing used AC system components, I have shipped several which have run correctly before and after.

Comment

PM sent. How many miles on car? Was AC working prior
                323i s50

Comment

Not stepping on smooth, but if you still need one i have a 140k mile compressor off of a 89 325is

Comment

Not at all. I wasn't trying to sell my compressor just don't think I'll ever need it in a cabrio in socal so I was trying to help out a long term member. If you got one for Court it won't offend me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth View Post
                      Not at all. I wasn't trying to sell my compressor just don't think I'll ever need it in a cabrio in socal so I was trying to help out a long term member. If you got one for Court it won't offend me at all.
                      Thanks for the consideration. Still haven't received anything from anyone so you still are my first option if you do decide to take it off.
                      323i s50

Comment

ok, it's pouring rain for some reason down here in SoCal so it won't be happening in the next two days at a minimum.

Comment

That's fine, might have a lead on one on s14.net
                          323i s50

Comment

i have one from my 325i working condition just took it off because im boosting the car and it was just in the way of the piping i can do 20 shipped....paypal kelzzrocka@gmail.com send me a PM if interested...

Comment

^
                              not gonna beat that deal, just a few dollar over what it costs to ship..

Comment

Working...
                              X