FS: e30 M3 offset Roll Center Spacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: e30 M3 offset Roll Center Spacer

I made a few sets of these for some guys on S14.net and have 3 sets left for anybody that is interested. $172 (includes PayPal fees, shipping and tax)

Here is the link with pics and info:

So to get this straight, this will move the front tire toward the front of the car further? Does it mount to the bottom of the carrier or strut? From the pictures it seems like it would move the wheel toward the back of the car in the wheel well.

On my car it looks to me that the tire is too far back in the wheel well already, no longer centered. If this spacer would help re-align the wheel to center I would be interested in a set.

Daniel
    1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
    2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Originally posted by hankolerd View Post
      So to get this straight, this will move the front tire toward the front of the car further? Does it mount to the bottom of the carrier or strut? From the pictures it seems like it would move the wheel toward the back of the car in the wheel well.

On my car it looks to me that the tire is too far back in the wheel well already, no longer centered. If this spacer would help re-align the wheel to center I would be interested in a set.

The main purpose of the spacers is to correct the roll center. The fact that the wheels move about 3/8 of an inch fwd and out is an added benefit with the offset design. It don't think it will correct all of the mismatch that you have, but it is a move in the right direction and won't hurt for sure.

Comment

On stock cars the front wheels are not centered.

How much is the caster changed with the offset spacer?

Comment

Originally posted by nauqneyugn View Post
          On stock cars the front wheels are not centered.

How much is the caster changed with the offset spacer?
          It does not change the caster angle, it just moved the wheel .40 (~3/8) of an inch forward.

Comment

Got 3 of these left and will blow them out for $125 a set, shipped anywhere in US

Comment

Originally posted by nasieg View Post
              Got 3 of these left and will blow them out for $125 a set, shipped anywhere in US
              you have PM
              1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
              DILLIGAF

Comment

I sent a pm too

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Any left? Thanks

Comment

They are all sold.

Comment