Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold

Sold
    Last edited by IronmanE30; 06-16-2016, 02:00 PM.
    sigpic

I want these, but I'd probably cut them which is something I also do not want to do.
    Maybe you'll still have them when I'm older and have more common sense.

GLWS

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Sold pending funds.
      sigpic

Comment

Just curious. What did they sell for?

The Build:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Post the items information

Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. ONCE THE ITEM SELLS, PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR AD TO REMOVE THE PRICE. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item is worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwdayz View Post
            Post the items information

Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. ONCE THE ITEM SELLS, PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR AD TO REMOVE THE PRICE. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item is worth.
            You seem to be a hypocrite...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
              LMFAO owned.

I do like to see what things sell for, but I'd never complain when they're removed. haha

I normally always remove the sold price as a courtesy to the buyer, in case the item doesn't work and they wish to resale for more. I never new it was a rule.

Oh well.
              F80 M3 Alpine
              E10 Fjord Blue 2002
              E28 Blackish 535i
              E21 Silver 320i
              Disco1 98 4.6
              ~~~~~~
              E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
              E30 325i SOLD
              E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
              E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                It wasn't my intention to come off in a negative way Jim or to single you or anyone out. My for sale post was before the guidelines were updated. :-)

Comment

Working...
                X