No announcement yet.

is it possible to make this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want something that nobody else has really. i mean does anybody have corvette calipers on their e30? if so id love to see some pics

Comment

I have never seen anyone with grizzly breaks. They are a local company in arizona.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

im sure there great brakes too but i want to get corvette ones

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
          Irelan Engineering also sells the Mustang Cobra and Vette calipers BBK's.
          I have the 320mm kit that uses mustang pads. One word... GREAT, highly recommended. Feels like it doubles the braking power.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

If it were me i would go brembo, everyone has them but thats because they are the best.

Comment

just write corvette zr1 on your brake calipers, no one will know the difference.
              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
                I have the 320mm kit that uses mustang pads. One word... GREAT, highly recommended. Feels like it doubles the braking power.
                the IE calipers you have do they say mustang or shelby on them ? and are they only for cars with 5 lug swaps?

Comment

IE stuff is for the 4 lug stock setup i think. they do have brake kits that are 5x120 parts redrilled for 4 lug use, so some kits will have both bolt patterns i think

Comment

Originally posted by booostit View Post
                    i want something that nobody else has really. i mean does anybody have corvette calipers on their e30? if so id love to see some pics
                    Over the last 15 years Korman sold like 100 of those kits, there are enough e30's with Corvette written on their calipers.

Comment

For that price you should really get a nice multi-piston setup. That Corvette setup looks very antiquated (like most domestic hardware...).

I also dont understand what is so great about having "Corvette" stamped on your calipers. I never really thought that they were all that great in the braking department anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                        Over the last 15 years Korman sold like 100 of those kits, there are enough e30's with Corvette written on their calipers.
                        i remember you saything some before about them have a kit for the e30 m3 but i never saw anything on their site. could you send me a link to the correct page? i think i was looking at the wrong one

Comment

http://www.kormanautoworks.com/e30brake.htm

Very first pic, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                            Let me guess you have a VW?
                            So your style 5's are there for performance?

Comment

Originally posted by booostit View Post
                              the IE calipers you have do they say mustang or shelby on them ? and are they only for cars with 5 lug swaps?
                              \
                              Neither they say PBR. And my car is 4 lug I think he has both though.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka View Post
                                So your style 5's are there for performance?
                                Yes they are and I also have a set of M-systems for track/winter wheels.

I also got my style 5's for 380 so I dont really care. I dont buy parts so I can try and impress people with how much camber my car has or if the break are from a corvette.

O and I have real tires on them not streched tires.

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X