anyone know of any 15x8 in E36 offset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know of any 15x8 in E36 offset?

I'm in the planning stages of my 5-lug swap, and I really want to continue to run 225/45/15 tires on my track car.

I'm thinking of using E36M3 knuckles with Non-M rotors and Wilwood calipers.

Anyone know of any wheels that would work for me?

I want to keep weight to a minimum.

Custom? If you aren't going to use M brakes or wide wheels, I guess I don't see the point.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I'm getting sick of replacing my front wheel bearings after every 5 events.

I wonder how much material is on the hub of the TR motorsports wheels in E30 M3 fitment.

Comment

I use stock e36 15x7's with 225/50 r888's. Actually I run a 10mm spacer all around too, just to widen things and get the tires off the struts (-3.5deg camber up front).
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

just use non m e36 front spindles. why go for the extra cost of the m parts if your not gonna use the m rotors anyway>?

Comment

Ronal used to have some, I have a set of LS that are wicked nasty that are 15x7.5 5x120 and they were my Ti winter wheels.

Have you checked ebay.de?
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer630 View Post
              just use non m e36 front spindles. why go for the extra cost of the m parts if your not gonna use the m rotors anyway>?
              I thought caster is an issue with non-m knuckles?

Comment

as far as I know caster has nothing to do with the knuckles. OBD2 M3's have control arms that give more caster, and strut mounts that give more camber, I think that's where the alignment difference between them and normal e36's is. Not sure if regular e36 front hubs are any tougher than e30's though, they are a different part than the m3 hub IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossman View Post
                  as far as I know caster has nothing to do with the knuckles. OBD2 M3's have control arms that give more caster, and strut mounts that give more camber, I think that's where the alignment difference between them and normal e36's is. Not sure if regular e36 front hubs are any tougher than e30's though, they are a different part than the m3 hub IIRC.
                  the e36 and e36m knuckles are not the same! You need BOTH e36 m3 knuckles AND 97+ e36 m3 CA's to have the wheel centered like stock.
                  ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

yeah they are different.. i changed my 325 knuckles out for the m3 ones and my caster/wheel centering got better.. but if you have nice GC strut plates you can probably get away with using the non M ones, no?
                    and as far as the wheel bearings go, are the M3 and 325 (both E36) bearings different?
                    I had a bad bearing on my M3 r/f knuckle and used a bearing from the 325 knuckle, it fit and works fine

Comment

Working...
                    X