Don't know how long these will last or

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know how long these will last or

Who specifically can take advantage of them ...

The price is the real killer... I just ordered a set.. For the money I want to see what I can do with them...

sigpic

Wow, is that for real?
    '88 325ic - Vert in winter baby!
    '91 318is - Gone :(
    '95 530i - Gone :(

Comment

been like that for months now.

Comment

I now have an email saying they're shipped...Woo Hoo... $81 bucks total order..
        sigpic

Comment

If I didn't have already e36 m3 5 lug up front, I'd buy these right now. Great find!

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

yea it's been that way for a while. Definitely a steal for brand new parts. Fortunately I was able to purchase an entire front assembly, bearings/hub flange/caliper/rotor and all to make it worth my while.

the flanges and bearings will add up, but at least you will have brandy spanking new parts on the front.
            Originally posted by FredK
            However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
            Feedback

Comment

crazy price drop, from $299 to $34.99. if i was interested, those would be on the way to my house now.
              Originally posted by BillBrasky
              That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
              Originally posted by acolella76
              i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
              2007 CVPI, stock and slow
              1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
              1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
              Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

yeah, I bought two sets in december... seems to be like a running special.

Comment

Mine were waiting on me today when I arrived home.. Woot! Woot!
                  sigpic

Comment

can someone show me a pic of a spindle? i've been researching the 5 lug conversion and just not sure exactly what a spindle is.
                    edit: nvm, found it:

Comment

Thanks for the post. I found them on eBay for $50 a piece so this saved me some money. I just submitted my order for them.

Comment

No prob. Def a good buy... Had to share with fellow R3V'ers
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X