Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

h&r rss clubsports or fk stailess series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h&r rss clubsports or fk stailess series?

Finally put together the parts needed for a 5lug swap and all I need are coilovers and I want to get 16x8 style 5s. having a hard time deciding with what coilovers I want, though. What would you guys go with? If not either of these what would you buy?

Ground Control is my choice. What setup are you planning on running? e30 m3 bits? or e36 bits?

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

I got a whole 98 e36 m3 front subframe for $200. and it's low mileage.
      So yes, e36 bits. ground control is a negative on e36 suspension for me. If I was gonna dish out that kinda money I'd get ast 4100s.

Comment

Ground Control makes a beautiful kit for going 5 lug too... comes with camber/caster plates and everything. E3036 is a part number for the kit... But I guess it is a little on the pricey side.
        sigpic
        e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

Yeah. it's $2000 for a sleve and perch, when I could pay around the same and get ast's. If i ahd the money I'd get the ast's. I think I'm going with the fk's. I rode in a car today with them and they felt pretty good.

Comment

I don't know where you are getting $2k from or that it's just a spring and perch. I've got the gc coils in the e36 bastard kit. The fronts are whole strut housings with springs, the rears are the springs, perch and shocks. Iirc it ran $1500.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
            X