• Show
Clear All

any updates on this?

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
    1995 Alpinweiß M3: hpde

Comment

Originally posted by unloadedak View Post
      any updates on this?
      I've been really busy lately, took a trip to the beach etc. I'll be back at it tomorrow all day. I accidentally installed the front braided lines on the rear, and it was only accessible with the subframe out. Had to remove everything but gave me a chance to pull the ABS wheel speed sensors and brake pad wear indicator wiring out. I'll update this when tires are mounted and the fenders are rolled.

Comment

what did you pay for the TI rear end of you don't mind sharing.
        1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
        1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
        1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
          what did you pay for the TI rear end of you don't mind sharing.
          $300 with calipers and axles.

Comment

oh man i have to do this rather then rebuild the stock rear end. Am i correct in assuming is the entire rear end diff axles brakes shocks?
            1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
            1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
            1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
              oh man i have to do this rather then rebuild the stock rear end. Am i correct in assuming is the entire rear end diff axles brakes shocks?
              For $300 I got trailing arms, calipers, axles, hubs, bearings and rotors with newer pads. You can use your existing subframe, diff and all that mess. I am using a 3.25 LSD while I wait to find a good cheaper 3.46. For shocks I'll have bilstein sports with AKG billet mounts.

Comment

Well guys I've scuttled the idea of running low offset (et20) wheels with the e36 stuff. They fit, but I would need to go to an even smaller tire than I wanted to use. A 205/40/17 would look plain old retarted. I could raise the coils up and probably get away with a mild fender roll but instead I'll be putting the wheels up for sale.

Comment

The rear 318Ti hubs were designed for high offset (e36) wheels. Therefore, if you used wheels with the usual et40, then you should be okay. Did you fit front e36 struts? If so, it won't be a problem to fit the same wheels all around.

Lee
                  Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    The rear 318Ti hubs were designed for high offset (e36) wheels. Therefore, if you used wheels with the usual et40, then you should be okay. Did you fit front e36 struts? If so, it won't be a problem to fit the same wheels all around.

Lee
                    I've had a back-up set of OZ ultraleggera's laying around in e36 offset, looks like they'll be going to the sandblaster so I can repaint them.

Anyone want some E60 wheels?

Comment

Working...
                    X