Tell me how I can run Style 5's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me how I can run Style 5's.

I desperately want to rock style 5's on my e30. Id like to do it proper with a 5 lug swap, but I hear I cant do it with e36 parts.

True oder False

Originally posted by BustaRhymes325i View Post
    I desperately want to rock style 5's on my e30. Id like to do it proper with a 5 lug swap, but I hear I cant do it with e36 parts.

True oder False
    False, get adapters.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

my mind is bottled.

your "False, get adapters" contradicts each other based on my statement.

Comment

this has never been discussed before

Originally posted by LJ851
        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

What Ive seen some Rev guys do is line up the wheel to the hub, and screw in the 5x120 pattern in with dywall screws and big washers. Since your a lazy bastard this is probably your best bet.
          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
            What Ive seen some Rev guys do is line up the wheel to the hub, and screw in the 5x120 pattern in with dywall screws and big washers. Since your a lazy bastard this is probably your best bet.
            I like to bring them into a tire shop with a 15 inch tire and try to get them to mount it to see what happens.
            Originally posted by LJ851
            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

^ That or use a metric.

Actually, OP, I have heard of good results using JB weld, an old Civic Hub and a Milwaukee 1/4" cobalt hole saw on a corded drill.

Comment

i heard you can sawzall out the center and weld in bottle cap 4x100 centers. i jsut dont wanna go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  I like to bring them into a tire shop with a 15 inch tire and try to get them to mount it to see what happens.
                  haha, yea. Chances are if he's not a monkey, he'll see the rim is too large for the tire and tell you to go screw. Not rocket science.
                  -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                  2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

i am living proof that an e36 5-lug swap can work fine with e38 style 5's. search through here and i'm sure you'll find info.
                    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Why are all you assholes trolling his simple question waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless?

OP, mount them with playdough.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                      X