I'm curious to hear how things have progressed for you. How did the Contours fit on vehicle? Did you get some BBS mesh wheels built?
Any updated info and pics would be cool. I'm going with a similar rear setup.
Purchased a Z3M 5 lug, need wheels!
Collapse
X
-
Thanks for all the offers but, I think I'm set on wheels for the time being...Leave a comment:
-
I have 5x120 SSR type c 15x7, they weigh like 9lbs a piece. Let me know if interested.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2Leave a comment:
-
-
ACT LS' 15x7.5 5x120
I had them soda ash dipped and polished. Caps with ACT emblems are included. No locking bolts though. Complete set $400

Leave a comment:
-
-
Hey,
Actually, I'm very interested. What's the width? Do you or anyone else know if they will clear E36 M3 brakes? What are you asking for them?
In the mean time, I picked up a set of staggered Contours. This way, I can throw my tires on and enjoy the Mcoupe/ 5 lug for a little while, then buy the best fitting /looking wheel.Leave a comment:
-
I'm asking $700 for the set + Shipping. Make it a solid $900 shipped to your door in VA.



I have more pictures upon request. They will fit your big brakes as they fit mine for my V8 E30 (312mm E34 540i Brakes):
Leave a comment:
-
I have 17x8 BBS Style 5's (RC090) ET 20. 5x120. The set has been completely disassembled. All paint stripped off the centers and all clear coat stripped from the barrels. includes 4 center caps, all hardware, and of course the cap removal tool. PM me if you're seriously interested.Leave a comment:
-
I got a set of contours to get me by until I figure out the style 5 or other BBS mesh fitment.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to try the suspension the way it is. I have an aggressive roll/pull so, we'll see how bad it rubs. That said, I sent pictures to the guys that machine the wheels. He said they can remove 8mm of material once they reinforce the lug holes with steel inserts.
From what I've read, the Mcoupe stuff is 20mm wider than the E30. 20mm= .787"
8mm= .314"
That leaves .473" difference. Worse case, can move the training arms inboard .500" and be around the stock E30 width. I'll have to look but, i really don't think .50 will affect much... mtfLeave a comment:
-
I managed to fit these (slightly f-ugly) E39 15's over the MZ3 rear rotors.
NB. I use a 996 Monobloc 4 pot caliper, can't imagine it giving more clearance than a stock caliper.

Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: