X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bmxmett318
    replied
    Originally posted by rneedham1979 View Post
    Thanks for all the offers but, I think I'm set on wheels for the time being...
    I'm curious to hear how things have progressed for you. How did the Contours fit on vehicle? Did you get some BBS mesh wheels built?

Any updated info and pics would be cool. I'm going with a similar rear setup.

Leave a comment:

• yahh
    replied
    Let me know if you end up interested as i'm local!

Leave a comment:

• rneedham1979
    replied
    Thanks for all the offers but, I think I'm set on wheels for the time being...

Leave a comment:

• yahh
    replied
    I have 5x120 SSR type c 15x7, they weigh like 9lbs a piece. Let me know if interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• rneedham1979
    replied
    It's gettin realz

Just gotta make a brake line and hook up the parking brake.

Leave a comment:

• einstein57
    replied
    ACT LS' 15x7.5 5x120
    I had them soda ash dipped and polished. Caps with ACT emblems are included. No locking bolts though. Complete set $400

Leave a comment:

• rneedham1979
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    You're not going to get 15" wheels around E36 M3 brakes.
    That's interesting because I know person that runs 15's in the rear (which is where I'd run them) and over the Mcoupe brake.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    You're not going to get 15" wheels around E36 M3 brakes.

Leave a comment:

• rneedham1979
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    I've got a set of 15 et 35 Ronal LS wheels if your interested
    Hey,

Actually, I'm very interested. What's the width? Do you or anyone else know if they will clear E36 M3 brakes? What are you asking for them?

In the mean time, I picked up a set of staggered Contours. This way, I can throw my tires on and enjoy the Mcoupe/ 5 lug for a little while, then buy the best fitting /looking wheel.

Leave a comment:

• einstein57
    replied
    I've got a set of 15 et 35 Ronal LS wheels if your interested

Leave a comment:

• Garageaholic
    replied
    I'm asking $700 for the set + Shipping. Make it a solid $900 shipped to your door in VA.

I have more pictures upon request. They will fit your big brakes as they fit mine for my V8 E30 (312mm E34 540i Brakes):

Leave a comment:

• Garageaholic
    replied
    I have 17x8 BBS Style 5's (RC090) ET 20. 5x120. The set has been completely disassembled. All paint stripped off the centers and all clear coat stripped from the barrels. includes 4 center caps, all hardware, and of course the cap removal tool. PM me if you're seriously interested.

Leave a comment:

• rneedham1979
    replied
    I got a set of contours to get me by until I figure out the style 5 or other BBS mesh fitment.

Leave a comment:

• rneedham1979
    replied
    Originally posted by E30-323ti View Post
    I managed to fit these (slightly f-ugly) E39 15's over the MZ3 rear rotors.
    NB. I use a 996 Monobloc 4 pot caliper, can't imagine it giving more clearance than a stock caliper.

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to try the suspension the way it is. I have an aggressive roll/pull so, we'll see how bad it rubs. That said, I sent pictures to the guys that machine the wheels. He said they can remove 8mm of material once they reinforce the lug holes with steel inserts.

From what I've read, the Mcoupe stuff is 20mm wider than the E30. 20mm= .787"
    8mm= .314"

That leaves .473" difference. Worse case, can move the training arms inboard .500" and be around the stock E30 width. I'll have to look but, i really don't think .50 will affect much... mtf

Leave a comment:

• E30-323ti
    replied
    I managed to fit these (slightly f-ugly) E39 15's over the MZ3 rear rotors.
    NB. I use a 996 Monobloc 4 pot caliper, can't imagine it giving more clearance than a stock caliper.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X