How can I get these on my E30? 16" from a 96 740il

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I get these on my E30? 16" from a 96 740il

Can I get his wheel on my E30 by simply buying one of those converting spacer deals? (bolts into hub and has the 5 studes coming out) They are 16" from a 96 740il
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Maluco
    Can I get his wheel on my E30 by simply buying one of those converting spacer deals? (bolts into hub and has the 5 studes coming out) They are 16" from a 96 740il
    I'm not sure if 4x100 bolt pattern will have enough space to add 5 holes, but I guess I have seen somethign like that once.

I have them right now in my bimmer, but I have e36 5 lug conversion and th eoffset of those wheels are bit low, and stick bit out of the fender wich is not so cool.
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

E30 M3 5lug conversion.
      292rwhp E30 :D

Comment

Originally posted by E30-323ti
        E30 M3 5lug conversion.
        Can you point to where I can find this conversion/kit? Thanks

Comment

Can you point to where I can find this conversion/kit? Thanks
          sure, go to the dealer and ask for a complete shock/strut/hub bearings for the front and complete rear trailing arms with hubs also, don't forget about the discs and calipers and you are set, unless you find wrecked e30 M3 somewhere.:D
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6
            sure, go to the dealer and ask for a complete shock/strut/hub bearings for the front and complete rear trailing arms with hubs also, don't forget about the discs and calipers and you are set, unless you find wrecked e30 M3 somewhere.:D
            What! Is that really the only way? Don't they make spacers that you bolt into the hub and have studs coming out the other end for this?

Comment

What! Is that really the only way? Don't they make spacers that you bolt into the hub and have studs coming out the other end for this?
              Nope that I know. flyingbrick ( a member that owns web shopp for sale BMW stuff) is using a kind of 4 to 5 lug conversion but are amde for Porsche wheels and they stick out of the fender a lot, not so nice. Ask him.

Or just do the job like I did it.

the best phto I have of those wheel mounted in mine.

and btw.. E30 son du mais grande duuuu mundo!!!

Comment

cool, valeu então irmão....

Comment

thye do make the conversion spacers but they make the wheels stick out unless you get a counteracting offset on your wheels, and they're like 600$ for 4 so you may as well do the 5 bolt instead of halfassing it and then realizing your wheels look gay with them

Comment

have the wheels redrilled to 4x100 that's the easiest way

Comment

Working...
                    X