5-Lug Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-Lug Swap

I was just wondering what the average cost of a 5-lug swap was? Has anyone done and was it worth it?

One Million Dollars , Yes and No .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
      One Million Dollars , Yes and No .
      your replies never get old.

Comment

fucking noobs. there is a section for this exact topic

a search function too.

...damned influx of morons since the mods elected are a bunch of wussies. the forum signup should be a little more involved than simple math. maybe something like a personality, electronics, and mechanics quiz

Comment

^ all true...but dude those wussie mods you speak of are not elected .
          They bought their way in and therefore can be as wussie as they like .

Comment

5 lug is free if you have an m3 :)
            sigpic

Comment

Ok well this seems a little ridiculous, my first time on the site. guys relax for a fucking second, a simple "theres a section for this" would have been acceptable over a rant. Chill the fuck out.

Comment

I am in the middle of doing one, well two. You can get it done for a hundred bucks if you land the right stuff. But that is less likely to happen than me sleeping with your mother. (which is highly unlikely btw) Besides, that route you will have a lot of little things you have to worry about/find. Most swap setups that come up for sale are between 1000 and 2500. Depends on how complete, and how much of the m3 stuff you really want. The e36 route is definately the less expensive, but its got its drawbacks. The biggest difference other than the 5 lugs is the steering arms that bolt on and off the strut tubes. Huge benefit if you play with suspension much. The rear is pretty minimal as far as e30 m3 parts needed. The user JDM Power just had a thread in the last few weeks where we went over everything needed, yet again. So it all really depends on your reasoning for doing it. Solely for brakes? Try Massive Lees new e30 4 lug BBK instead. The things are killer.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skoalx View Post
                  Ok well this seems a little ridiculous, my first time on the site. guys relax for a fucking second, a simple "theres a section for this" would have been acceptable over a rant. Chill the fuck out.

Great second post .

Ban .

Comment

Aint nuttin but a 5 lug thang baby...
                    '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

WOW! Its really puts me at "AW" when I see how far some people's head are actually jammed up their own ass. This place really has only taught me one thing (nothing to do with an E30) -Most people on here are ignorant bastards.
                      WOOO HOOOOO THE WAR IS ON!! EVERYONE RIP ME UP ON THE INTERNET!!! Lets see how quick this gets turned around to make ME look like the idiot.

PS: How much does a 5 lug swap cost?

Comment

Originally posted by pennell View Post
                        PS: How much does a 5 lug swap cost?
                        I already answered this. See my above post.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skoalx View Post
                          fuck you fuckball

eat a dick

Comment

I pasted a link to the thread that was mentioned as well.
                            '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trent View Post
                              fuck you fuckball

eat a dick
                              Hahahaha you losers are so cool. Go cry.

Comment

Working...
                              X