5 lug or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 lug or not?

Hey guys! Im new to the forums and just got into the e30 thing. If I upgrade my 87 325 4door to a 95 m3 front and 318ti rear, will i still be able to use the stock e30 suspension upgrades (sway bars, strut tower bars, etc.) or would I need to use m3 and 318ti upgrades? I apologize ahead of time if this is a retarded question. I know some people get anal about things that may seem noob. Regardless, Id appreciate any help. I am currently saving money to perform my first major mod and this will determine the transforming point for my car and the direction I will go after deciding whether I want to go 5 lug or stay 4 lug. I will be doing autox, road racing, drifting, etc. This will pretty much be an all around performer, daily driver. I guess comfort isn't a bad thing to lose since I don't carry passengers often and riding comfy often puts me to sleep. I often have 'spirited driving' moments. Anyway, any help or inputs appreciated. Thanks a lot guys and hope to hear from anybody soon.

Originally posted by ragnizzle View Post
    Hey guys! Im new to the forums and just got into the e30 thing. If I upgrade my 87 325 4door to a 95 m3 front and 318ti rear, will i still be able to use the stock e30 suspension upgrades (sway bars, strut tower bars, etc.) or would I need to use m3 and 318ti upgrades? I apologize ahead of time if this is a retarded question. I know some people get anal about things that may seem noob. Regardless, Id appreciate any help. I am currently saving money to perform my first major mod and this will determine the transforming point for my car and the direction I will go after deciding whether I want to go 5 lug or stay 4 lug. I will be doing autox, road racing, drifting, etc. This will pretty much be an all around performer, daily driver. I guess comfort isn't a bad thing to lose since I don't carry passengers often and riding comfy often puts me to sleep. I often have 'spirited driving' moments. Anyway, any help or inputs appreciated. Thanks a lot guys and hope to hear from anybody soon.

First off you seriously need to do some searching before starting this thread with your first post .

Second , how about some damn punctuation ??

If you really think you need 5-lug that bad why not go with E30 M3 parts , it would be MUCH easier and net you proper suspension geometry .

As far as the 95 M3 is concerned there is rally only so much that you can use for an E30 , you'll still need to buy plenty of other parts to make them work .

And yes you'll be able to use the E30 sway bars and strut bars , biggest difference is you'll want to use the M3's ft swaybar links .

Hope that helps , now fuck off and EAD .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

"Hope that helps , now fuck off and EAD ."
      lol.....

Comment

Working...
      X