Vorshlag Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vorshlag Users

I do have a question...what's the price for the Vorshlag camber plates + shipping?

Mine were custom fabbed for the spring perch since my spring coils are quite different than most. Now I don't know why after 3 months of wait to get them in Florida I finally paid that much?

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

That sounds right.
    '89 325i track sloot
    '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

If you go to their web site, it has the prices of their different products.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

and they say CHINA on them...
        "aerodynamics are for those who cannot build engines"
        -Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Does anyone know Vorshlag's website?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            Does anyone know Vorshlag's website?
            Vorshlag designs, builds, and sells automotive products for late model sports cars. This includes our line of spherical camber plates, shocks, V8 swaps and more.

Made in China ?? WTF ??

Comment

The guys at make the plates themselves. No China shit on there.
              My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

The bearing reads "China" on it. I will go out on a limb and say that they know their suppliers well, and quality is a non-issue. Fair and Teucci are both mechanical engineers with lots of experience. They made their parts because they wanted better parts to race on, not because they are easy or cheap to make, or come in cool anodized colors.

Their prices are $275 for plates, and $60 for any of their optional in-stock spring adapters. If you got a custom sized perch, then they didn't charge you extra for a special part. I'd tend to believe you got charged fairly.
                '89 325i track sloot
                '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Yes, the bearing's says CHINA. It should hold pretty well anyways. Ok, I thought it was cheaper the camber plates @ US$ 249 + shipping. The I think it's ok...and it fits perfect.
                  Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

vm has the plates made in the US... the bearings are sourced from overseas.
                    Build : Das Drehmoment Ungeheuer

Comment

why is the receipt ripped? were you that shocked?

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
                        why is the receipt ripped? were you that shocked?
                        No, it arrived like that.

Comment

Dude try living in Australia! not only am i on the other end of the universe but my Aussie dollar usually means i`m spending 1.5-2x as much as the rest of the world....

I feel your pain...

The price is correct...but u wont think too much about it once u put them on and feel the difference... trust me!!! woooooo hoooooooo!
                          Signature removed by R3V staff due to a violation of the forum rules

Comment

Working...
                          X