rear tire blew up... 5 lug please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear tire blew up... 5 lug please

my rear tire exploded, was fine last night but gone this morning. i got a spare dirty basketweave from a scrap yard today that holds pressure. figured this is my excuse to go 5 lug, being that my bushings and strut mounts are practically gone already. i'm hoping for the price it would be to recondition what i already have, i could convert. it's really hard to find specific information, and i'd like to do this very soon so i can get new wheels. so, what's the cheapest, easiest way to convert the rear?

Cheapest/easiest way on the rear is to slap in a set of E36 318ti rear trailing arms complete with brakes .
    Just as easy and maybe more available would be the z3 1.9 rear trailing arms and brakes .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

alright, well i've never seen a ti at a scrap yard but maybe i'll just wait a while to see if i can find one... and for the front, normal e36 struts/brakes+ e36 m3 control arms right?

Comment

Originally posted by lifeiskaos View Post
        alright, well i've never seen a ti at a scrap yard but maybe i'll just wait a while to see if i can find one... and for the front, normal e36 struts/brakes+ e36 m3 control arms right?
        You'll want the 96+ control arms with offset bushings.

1987 325i Cabrio - SOLD
        2014 Chevy Volt
        2007 FJ Cruiser

Comment

Working...
        X