scored 318ti stuff..but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scored 318ti stuff..but

Hey I just located a 318ti for parts near home, I'm at work so cant look around the forum for the right answer, my question is can I use the front suspension stuff i.e. strut housing for the swap or do I have to use m3 front stuff only? I'm getting all the parts for under 200 bucks, thats 50 bucks a corner, trailing arms complete and foward stuff complete with all brake components.
    sigpic

Originally posted by pilotskillse30 View Post
    Hey I just located a 318ti for parts near home, I'm at work so cant look around the forum for the right answer, my question is can I use the front suspension stuff i.e. strut housing for the swap or do I have to use m3 front stuff only? I'm getting all the parts for under 200 bucks, thats 50 bucks a corner, trailing arms complete and foward stuff complete with all brake components.
    You can use non m3 items in front, but anyway you have to use -97-> ma control arms and eccentric CABs
    Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
    BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
    BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
    BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

thanks dude..i'm getting the whole thing for 140 since i'm not getting rotors, tie rods, or LCA's
      sigpic

Comment

The fronts are different part numbers than any e36 sedan. They will prolly work, but are prolly smaller or weaker than sedan parts.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

can I use the same e30 axels or do I need those from the ti aswell
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X