4x100 to 5x130 adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4x100 to 5x130 adapters

anyone know anything about wheel adapters that change the bolt pattern?

Safe? What else is negative about them?

thanks
    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

everyone here seem to be agianst them, but i know h&r makes a set to fit porsche wheels to a 4x100, i think they are tuv apprroved. lots of vw guys run them without a problem.

Comment

Actually, I do not recall seeing that in the H&R catalog, just changing one 5 lug to another. 4X100 adapters would be cool though. I would sure like to have more choices in wheel fitments...I damn near bought those Niche Pultecs just becasue they fit!

Maybe I should put the wheesl I have off of a '91 IROC Camaro on my BMW and do an LS1 swap. Make myself a Bavarian Camaro...Bamero?
      Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

luke...

I have a feeling you're going to hell for that comment.

-Addis

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
        On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
        BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

Originally posted by Schnell 318
          everyone here seem to be agianst them, but i know h&r makes a set to fit porsche wheels to a 4x100, i think they are tuv apprroved. lots of vw guys run them without a problem.
          well thats why i ask, because many vw guys run those adapters and dont seem to have much problems with them.
          The whole idea of changin the bolt pattern sounds a little sketchy to me, so i wanted to know if someoen knew anything about them.
          ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Very common in most of Europe. Will run you about 180 euros for them that includes new studs to hold the flush then you use new bolts to hold on wheels.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

looks like a whole new world of wheel options opened up for me :)
              ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
                Very common in most of Europe. Will run you about 180 euros for them that includes new studs to hold the flush then you use new bolts to hold on wheels.
                I may be interested in a set. Lemme know. Looking to sell my AC Schnitzers, find some RS's for 5x130...
                Reminiscing...

Comment

i have no problems at all so far. ;)

Comment

anyone have a link for these

Comment

FK makes them. As do alot of oddball compaies that we don't see here. H&R probably makes them but they don't sell them here in the US due to liability.

Comment

FK makes them. As do alot of oddball compaies that we don't see here. H&R probably makes them but they don't sell them here in the US due to liability.
                        didnt FK go under tho?

Anyways, if you want a set, its probably the best to goto vortex and ask the vw guys because everyone and there grandmas seem to be running porsche's d90 wheels on their Vdubs. They must know where to get good adapters.
                        ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

how much is this going to change the offset? I guess they sort of assume the roll of a spacer?

Comment

H&R sells them here... so much so I think they are still on back order.

I'd avoid FK, not near the quality of H&R.
                            Chris
                            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by cramer
                              H&R sells them here... so much so I think they are still on back order.

I'd avoid FK, not near the quality of H&R.
                              They both have to pass minium standards of TUV so I trust FK.

About FK going Tit's up well I don't know but there inventory is still floating amonst the system.

H&R's have a rep that's higher due to being in business for such extended period of time.

Comment

Working...
                              X