Ireland engineering brakes * danger ***** failure eminent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ireland engineering brakes * danger ***** failure eminent

i just had a ireland 310mm kit fail on me. it took out my strut housing and distroyed the caliper. the bracket that holds on the caliper shattered and twisted their adapter backet like a pretzel. i have already recived his new and improved adapter brakets after bending his old flat plate ones. These new ones were apparently bent as well, i checked the other side and it showed similar results. So far he said he wont help me out at all and ill be updating this if he does but please if your running these brakes be careful and check your adapter brakets for twisting. If it is bent do not drive the car it will brake something somewhere. Untill now I have nothing but great things to say about jeff and his crew last time I had a problem he got everything sent to me asap and was cool about it but now he is of no help

Sorry to hear about this.........I buy from them and overall am pleased. Very surprised he is not standing by you on this one??????? wonder why?...is he claiming your fault at all?......or is it about " off road/racing" only issue?....w/ no warranties.
    I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

it was on the street, there being somewhat accomidating now but gave me an attutude the night it happened. We will see now where things go

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Working...
        X