installation....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installation....

i recently got my ground control coilovers and finished doin the rear. i tried doing the front today and didnt really make any progress. i got stuck where you need to remove the trailing arm off whole brake, strut, shock, and spring assembly. it says i need to use a pick fork to remove it and i did that and it didnt want to move. i was on it for at least 2 hours. nothing....wel anybody have this problem and how did you solve it. i might end up having a professional install it. any help will be greatly appriciated. thanks!

Uggg, I remember my first time doing this, not too long ago actually. Just get a bfh and beat that sumbitch like he stole yo woman.
    '88 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Alecs MacDonald
      Uggg, I remember my first time doing this, not too long ago actually. Just get a bfh and beat that sumbitch like he stole yo woman.
      so just keep pounding the sucker huh?

Comment

loob+leverage+anger= problem solved
        Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
        Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

It's not a matter of beating the shit out of it, its a matter of just a couple well placed blows and it will fall right out.

Given you think the control arm is a trailing arm, I'd just have a pro do it.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
          https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Working...
          X