touge/autox E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

touge/autox E30

hey all new here just got a 84 318i for mainly touging light autox use just cause well.. i love 3 series bimmers and theres NONE here used for any kind of uhh... "motorsports" usage so i thought itd be cool to have something different... anyways all my prior knowledge about suspension set ups and mechanical work has all been on toyotas nissans and hondas so this is new to me and i was wondering what where some reputable bmw aftermarket suspension parts.. i have no idea which brands are good and what not so just inquiring as to what would be better for my app..

oh yeah sorry, any help is appreciated and if some cheaper reputable jdm companies make (tein, skunk2, eibach..etc) anything that fits the e30 that d be cool to, thanks for any info

Comment

This might help you out some- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=74723
      "We've stumbled along for a while, trying to run a new civilization in old ways, but we've got to start to make this world over." -Thomas Edison, 1912

Comment

where are you from? seems odd there's no bmw's that are slightly fixed up around you. my first suspension setup was "jdm" if you would, it's tokico dampers/springs combo i bought for 330shipped online

Comment

im in new mexico... the only ones that have anything done to em are the next model up..E36? and even those are usually riced out some how.. like altezzas and what not.. but its rare to see a clean bimmer thats not like an e46 m3 or something

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
            where are you from? seems odd there's no bmw's that are slightly fixed up around you. my first suspension setup was "jdm" if you would, it's tokico dampers/springs combo i bought for 330shipped online
            where they for an e30 or mixed parts that fit?

Comment

it was an e30 kit, it was good for a while but then i taste in driving changed and they got too soft and blew out, maybe because i didn't have bump stops in and bottumed out all the time.

Comment

Working...
              X