Need help diagnosing my suspension!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help diagnosing my suspension!

Alright, so my right rear wheel has a degree or two of positive camber, yet the left wheel looks to be in spec(no I have not put it on an alignment rack, it is very evident that there is positive camber). Upon inspection, neither the trailing arms nor subframe looks to be bent or show any signs of being bent. But it is as if the wheel chooses which day to be out of alignment, because sometimes it'll have negative camber, and sometimes it'll have positive camber.

I've replaced all bushings relating to suspension in the car, but that did not solve anything, except a much better driving experience. I was told that the rear shocks had recently been replaced when purchased, but the fronts are unknown, and I can only assume that all the springs are OEM from the '90s. Sometimes when I look at the car head-on, it seems that the front driver's corner droops a tad.

I don't want to go ahead and start replacing things that do not need to be replaced, and I am waiting to install weld-in adjustment plates, Bilstein sports, and H&R race springs until I get a couple of track days under my belt.

Do you guys have any idea of what my issue could be in relation to the positive camber in my left rear wheel?
Working...
X